Saturday, May 2, 2009

2009 Season - Omineca Lodge Opening Soon


Howdy,
Welcome to our Blog. I'm Frank Badey, owner/operator of Omineca Wilderness Adventures. The Omineca Crew and I will be opening the Lodge in the first week of June. We operate the Omineca Lodge from June until October. The Lodge is a one hour drive from Fort St. James BC.

We are a full service lodge: rustic gourmet meals and comfortable private guest cabins. We offer Fly Fishing Lessons, Wildlife Viewing and Photography, Camping, Canoeing and Kayaking. Retreats and Adventures for Friends, Families and Groups.

Come and join us this summer. We've got a place by the campfire for you.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE SHASS MOUNTAIN!I LOVE THE CLEAR BLUE SKYS!I LOVE THE RAINBOWS AND THE DRAGONFLYS!BOOM BEEYADDA!BOOM BEEYADDA!BOOM BEEYADDA!BOOM BEEYADDA!I LOVE THE LEECHES AND THE CADDIS TOO!I LOVE TO FISH HERE, ITS A DREAM COME TRUE!BOOM BEEYADDA!BOOM BEEYADDA!BOOM BEEYADDA!BOOM BEEYADDA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Frank! (Hi Jilly Bean!) You have a blog - I'm so excited! Looking forward to lots of photos.

    ReplyDelete